On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 11:30, Dave Watts wrote:
> > You don't even know what he's trying to do. Hey Chunshen -
> > what are you trying to do?
>
> He said he wants to write "CE to look up data from Access or the like
> database locally.
> Ror travelling realty agent etc. to use." I'd have to agree with Sam - he'd
> be better off writing a traditional CE application.
But does it have to be a web sever? is that part of the requirement? He
might just be trying to get CF to run on a PPC for fun or something too
- I guess I missed the "travelling realty agent" bit.
(btw I agree traditional apps are far better than installing a web
server on a ce device unless your making a router or something)

> Since you might be interested, there's a port of PuTTY for PPC now:
>
> http://pocketputty.aleq.cz/viewtopic.php?t=5
Wicked! Thanks a lot - the telnet I have been using has been irritating
me, and I never did get ssh to work - score :)

--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>