Good info, thanks.  Hmm, if I want to use either Access .mdb file or SQL CE
database, what language would seem most convenient, say, the CE has a web
server, ASP? btw, could your pocket PC install a web server?
App-wise, personally I like the three-tiered datasource or native database
call,web server and client approach vs. datasource and a programming language.