If you cycle the server, then your memory cache will be cleared, and CF
should check the CF source code before automatically reloading the compiled
templates in /WEB-INF/cfclasses.  In other words, clearing the
/WEB-INF/cfclasses directory should be superflous, but if it's not a big
deal, then definitely do it, just to be safe.

Cheers,
barneyb