On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 15:53, Richard Crawford wrote:
> > While I prefer the Mozilla browsers and Opera technically, I find I always
> > end up coming back to IE just because I have to make sure the site works for
> > my 90%+ userbase. If I were to just spot test in IE I would miss something
> > that I don't explicitly test for.

The stats for my main public site are:

68.05% Micro$oft Internet Exploder
25.53% Netscape
REST  : google/opera and other things

Thats a far cry from 90%. You're probably talking about your site - but
I was wondering what others are getting in their logs? Whats the general
take on the browser (cold) war?

The news lies - The logs don't ... often

--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>