I've got this for the month of February (~2M hits total):

85.46% MSIE 6.0
4.28%  MSIE 5.0
4.16%  MSIE 5.5
1.67%  Mozilla/5.0

That's 93.9% MSIE 5.0 or better.

On a couple smaller sites I've got 98% and 93.3% MSIE 5.0 or better.

Least for me, that 90% is too LOW.  I haven't looked at your site in depth,
but it seemed there was a lot of stuff that would be interesting to the
geeks of the world, who undoubtedly have a much higher incidence of non-MS
browsers, because they care enough to compare and select the best, unlike
the general public with has the intelligence of lemmings.

Cheers,
barneyb