From: Erik Yowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 10:38 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Browser wars (was Re: Can someone recommend a good web
development browser?)

My 2 cents - when typically designing for john q. public, I usually hit
something like thecounter.com:

http://www.thecounter.com/stats/2004/March/browser.php

I figure that 35 million (w/ 95% saturation) is a good enough of a
statistical number to warrant using IE as my dev browser and greatest
common factor of presentation, but hey - that's just me.

Erik Yowell

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.shortfusemedia.com