I can't remember the last time I used RDS.  There's a terrific tool called Aqua Data Studio (www.aquafold.com)
that I use instead.  It provides support for every major database as well as ODBC, and has a terrific query
generator, data editor, and other DB-related tools.  It's a very nice way to preflight SQL queries before inserting
the code into a CF template, whether you use CFMX,  BD, or CFAS 5 or before.  And you can work with Oracle,
MS SQL, and MySQL databases all in the same interface.  AND it runs in Windows, Linux & MacOS.

- Jeff