ok MM heres an idea
put cfstudio back up for sale at $599
since i guess ppl would rather pay that than the current price to update
hs for $29 or they would rather pay $599 than the current price of $399
for dwmx 2004 & hs 5.5+
heck, u'll just make more money.
even though with what they would save they could also get a devnet
subscription and get all that good stuff too
beats the hell outta me

dave aka ~jan~ i guess