My opinion only - I have had 2 glasses of wine :)

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 19:24, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> ok MM heres an idea
> put cfstudio back up for sale at $599
> since i guess ppl would rather pay that than the current price to update
> hs for $29 or they would rather pay $599 than the current price of $399
> for dwmx 2004 & hs 5.5+
I don't think it's the price (aside from it's kind of high in this
economy - just like everything else hehehe), but it's more of the fact
that when Jermey Allaire started the whole cold fusion thing it was more
of a coder focused product. The reason cf rocks is that it saves coders
so much time of having to mess with recordsets, and all kinds of other
madness.

So for MM to put the main tool forward that people are supposed to use
to write this RAD code - for it to be designer focused and have almost
no coder focus ... it kind of defeats the whole purpose of cf in some
peoples eyes - mine for sure.

> heck, u'll just make more money.
again, I have had MM stock for quite a while (started out with Allaire)
back when it was like 7 bucks - its now really high. I say, let it go
down and put out some decent coder products ... you guys got a salesman
as a CEO now or something?

> even though with what they would save they could also get a devnet
> subscription and get all that good stuff too
devnet .. hehhehe

> beats the hell outta me
well hopefully you get my point at least now.

--
Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>