On Mar 31, 2004, at 3:26 PM, Christian Cantrell wrote:

> Here is information on why the Flex trial is only currently available
> on CD:
>
> http://www.macromedia.com/software/flex/productinfo/faq/#item-36

From that URL:
> Why is the Flex trial only available on CD?
> Flex is an advanced enterprise server product that has generated
> massive  interest and anticipation across the industry. Macromedia
> wants to  ensure that early Flex customers get the support they need
> to  evaluate the product successfully. A downloadable version of the
> Flex trial may become available in the future.

Maybe I'm just not good at reading between the lines. Are there extras
on the CD that will give "early Flex customers get the support they
need to  evaluate the product successfully"? It sounds like marketing
double-speak to me. Perhaps they could be a bit more forthcoming at how
paying $US 8.95 for a CD will give customers support.

--
Howard Fore, [EMAIL PROTECTED]