  From: Arden Weiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 6:49 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: Help! can't get Oracle connection

  If I recall what I was told correctly, you had to be running the
Enterprise version of CFMX to support Oracle with direct drivers -- hence
the reason going with the ORA92 ODBC drivers for version 9.2 of Oracle -- I
am running CFMX Standard/Professional or what it is now called and it works
great with the ORA92 ODBC driver...