> If you use cfqueryparam, you don't need to worry about
> caching your querys yourself. Oh, and it's more secure.
> Oh, and quicker.

While I just love the CFQUERYPARAM tag to death, it's not a substitute for
in-memory recordset caching. It doesn't cache recordsets in memory, and
therefore isn't quicker when that recordset can be reused. Unfortunately,
you can't use CFQUERYPARAM in conjunction with CACHEDWITHIN/CACHEDAFTER, but
you can cache recordsets in Session/Application/Server scopes instead.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496
fax: 202-797-5444