From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 April 2004 14:51
To: CF-Talk
Subject: bandwidth test

Does anybody know of a custom tag or way that I can periodically test my
bandwidth?  We are having a debate here about our DSL speed, and I would
like to have a way of having a task running in the background that will
ping a bandwidth meter site and save the results to a file/db/etc.  I can
do the coding here if need be, I just need a start of where to get the
actual info....

Thanks!

Ray

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named
above. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it
from your system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended
recipient, please note that any use or dissemination of the information
contained in this transmission (including any attached files) and the
copying, printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559.
Thank you.
  _____