From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: bandwidth test

While I appreciate your post, it has left me WAY confused.

First off, I am trying to get a fairly reliable DSL speed number for
different parts of the day.  I want to have a aggregate list of speeds that
I can then give to my boss.  I also don't want to have to do this by hand,
going to a bandwidth meter site every 15 minutes.  I have tried to cfhttp
these various sites, but there is a redirect in the page usually, so that is
obviously not going to work.

I am interested in the second long paragraph below.  CLI?  What is that?  I
am not a Network guy, so I apologize if this is common knowledge...

I was not aware of the issues that you brought up about bandwidth meter
sites.  Makes sense, though.  If the data is not reliable, then it is
useless to base a decision on it.

Thanks,

Ray