Doing a whois on that domain name gives up the name Global
Crossing.  Thought that they were out of business....I invested a lot (for
me) of money in them about 1 year before they became the fourth largest
corporation to claim bankruptcy in US history.  Yes, I was another victim
of the dot bomb!

Bummer that you can't get to that site again.  I would love a *legit* copy
of Windows 2003 server.

Ray
http://www.crystalvision.org