> We had similar problems that were resolved by reverting the
> 6.1 database drivers to the 6.0+ version available at the
> related TechNote
> (http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/cfm
> x61_sqlserver_cpu.htm).
> Unfortunately, MM has removed the 6.0+ drivers in that
> TechNote and replaced the download to point to the new
> DataDirect 3.3 drivers. Perhaps you'll have luck with those,
> but we continued to have problems, so we're still on the 6.0+
> drivers.

Out of curiosity, are you having the same problems with the 3.3 drivers that
you were with the 3.2 drivers? What database server are you using?

For our SQL Server clients, we've successfully deployed the MS JDBC drivers
in some cases.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496