From: Trevor Holm-Laursen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 2:20 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Java and CF

Hi All,

We have numerous clients that we have developed sites for where there has
been times when a java solution may have been easier then what we did but
they are all in shared hosting environments.  Is there any way to write java
classes, compile them and place them in the clients webroot, and call them
without the class being in CF's classpath?

Trevor Holm-Laursen

eBusiness Developer, FCS

Direct:  (902)463-5953

FCS (Fundy Computer Services Ltd.)