No change needed.  The CF tags we all know & love will work.
ALLAIRE needs to know Java, we don't.  Just as we don't need
to know C++

Check out:
Archived video and presentation files from the two conference
general sessions are now available in streaming media format at
http://www.allaire.com/conference.

Don't miss:
Due to an overwhelming number of requests, the
MegaDeveloper 2000 video is also available for you to view at
http://www.allaire.com/conference/adc2k_megadev.ram.

best,  paul