Tim Laureska wrote:

> Rick... any links to where you can get these php message boards ...

I know it's tough.. but..

phpbb = www.phpbb.com
phorum = www.phorum.com

  =)

I'm guilty of the money grubbing myself... back in 1999, I wrote a lot
of custom tags and uploaded them to the allaire cold fusion exchange...
they were free to download but I charged $20 or so for the source code..

Anyone remember my CF_AMAZON tag?  It was a "top pick" for a while.. it
screenscraped product details from amazon.com.. and it broke every time
they changed their HTML design. =)  so I ended up re-writing it to
screen scrape the data, store it on my server, and the CF_AMAZON custom
tag would contact my server instead and get WDDX data in return.

Damn, I invented web services! ;)

  - Rick