Tangorre, Michael wrote:

>  > Could someone suggest a good forum/message board in CF for a
>  > good price?
>
> http://www.fusetalk.com/

I love CF as much as the next guy, but I've never found a message board
software written in CF that is as good as some of the open source ones
out there written in PHP, like phpbb and phorum.  Most of them have more
features than fuseTalk basic does for $449 (assuming you want the source)

I'm perfectly happy integrating a php-based message board into a
cold-fusion based web site rather than forking out a ton of money.

Seems like just every every "decent" cold fusion powered message board
out there is a commercial product, which is a shame.

  - Rick