On Jun 11, 2004, at 12:38 PM, Mark Drew wrote:
> I have to agree on that, and I am not sure the reason why? do PHPers
> talk more???

PHP has more of a community following.  It stems from an open-source
methodology thus the majority of tools written in it are open-sourced.
Compare that to ColdFusion where people have to pay large amounts of
money to use it, many attempt to recoup some of this through selling
add-ons.  It is a completely different mind-set.
--
Damien McKenna - Web Developer - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Limu Company - http://www.thelimucompany.com/ - 407-804-1014