From: Christopher S Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 5:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cold Fusion and mapped drives

Hello everyone.  We are trying to map a datasource on a different server to
cold fusion.  When we go to view the server though (click on browse server
in Administrator)  the server does not see the mapped drive.  Does anyone
know why this would be?  I know this is related to the network mapped drive
thread, but it is kind of different.

Chris Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.fsenablers.com