Does anyone know how to (if it's even possible) embed Access security
permissions (for example, setting read access only) on an Access file to be
copied to a server that isn't running Access?

I've a friend who wants to set the permissions once, in the .mdb file
itself, and be able to upload the DB to a CF server and not have to set the
permissions in the ODBC datasource.  I'm no Access guru, but I'm thinking
that it's not possible.  Are Access permissions even embedded in the .mdb
itself?

<CFUG-SFL Manager>
-Kev
</CFUG-SFL Manager>