Whittingham, P wrote:

> Anyone going to CFUN in MD later this month?   This is a thread in cfdj.
> Is their a networking/fun gathering on Friday?

My coworker and I will be there!  Couldn't get the University to pay for
it (we're also going to the MAX conference) so my "company" is footing
the bill... should be fun though, and it's only about a 5 hour drive
from here (we're in Durham, NC)

Too bad the CFUN people couldn't get ahold of the code that MAX used for
"Intro" last year, that was kinda cool to be able to look up who was
attending from your region of space.

  - Rick