Sandy Clark wrote:

> Last year it was something like 350 people. This year its 525 people, 2
> days, 5 tracks, 36 speakers and a heck of a lot less expensive than MAX.

Well, I thought the $895 registration fee for MAX wasn't *too* bad...

> Also since most of the topics are CF/programming  oriented you get a lot
> more bang for your buck than MAX.  (I think MAX's schedule last year, only
> 15% of its talks were CF oriented. someone correct me if I am wrong).

To be fair, I found the MAX conference to be a great value because I
enjoyed learning about Flash RIA programming using CF Web Services and
Flash Remoting, which I have done quite a bit of in the past 6 months.

I'm sure CFUN will be great, but MAX serves it's purposes too, in
different ways.

  - Rick