Thanks George. I will check for the presentation. I have been reading up on
some JAVA based solutions but everything is always noted as "not safe for
running on an unattended server" leading me to believe that messing with
PPTs is not the best idea on a heavily used production box... Nonetheless I
will keep looking into things. Lets keep in touch, hopefully we can find
something!

Mike