If I have an array with 2 cols and N rows, how can I sort it by one
of the columns?  The ArraySort fcn seems not to work on a 2D array.
Thanks.
  Joseph J. Sanger, M.D.                        | Phone: (212) 263-7410
  Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology     | Fax:   (212) 263-2039
  Director, Division of Radiology Informatics   |
  Co-Director, Division of Nuclear Medicine     |
  Co-Director, Nuclear Cardiology               |
  New York University School of Medicine        | [EMAIL PROTECTED]