> You know, just to be the dissenting voice here, I've never had
> any problems
> with recursion or deeply nested loops.  And I use recursion all over the
> place.
>
> I'm apt to look at the source before I start blaming the engine ...

I also use recursion an awful lot (especially for site maps etc.) and deeply
nested loops

The only problems that I know of with multiple loops is if you have several
nested <CFLoop Query="">, then it seems to lose the records deeper in - the
easy solution to this is to refer to the queries via their structures
(myQuery.myField[myRecord]) and just loop with a number

Philip Arnold
ASP Multimedia Limited
T: +44 (0)20 8680 1133

"Websites for the real world"