From: B G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 6/30/2004 1:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Finding good developers

Not to say that this list isn't stocked with good developers!

But...As my department is growing my need to find good staff is increasing.
I need to find good resources for both full-time positions and temporary
contract/project based openings.  My experience with headhunters has been
very consistent.  They're pushy and they don't really care about my staffing
needs as long as I place someone.  Can anyone offer some advice on companies
that offer staffing solutions or other similar resources?  Any thoughts on
this are greatly appreciated.  For local info I am located in Chicago.

Thanks!

BG