Ray, the entire joke follows -- it is one I told to a potential
employer -- didn't get the job, but we both enjoyed the joke.

Dick

  Have you heard the one about the girl who comes home from school and
  says:

  "Daddy, what's a faux pas?  They explained it in school today, but I
  really don't understand!"

  "Well, Honey, maybe it would be easier if  I show you an example."

  "Do you remember a few weeks ago, the Reverend came to the house?"

  "Yes, Daddy, is that a  faux pas?"

  "No Honey!  But, do you remember when we we walking in the garden, the
  Reverend pricked a finger on a rose bush?"

  "Yes, Daddy, is that a  faux pas?"

  "No Honey!  But do you remember when the Reverend came to the house
  last Thursday,  for Thanksgiving dinner?".....

..."Yes, Daddy, is that a  faux pas?"

"No, Honey! But, do you remember when we were sitting down to dinner,
and the Reverend was about to say Grace".

"You said:" "Reverend, How's your prick?"

"I said:  Jeeeesus Christ!'

"And your Mother dropped the turkey"...

  ..... "And that's three of 'em"