This may not help, as I seem to remember that it turned into a little of a
pissing match, but search for Mach II vs FuseBox in the archives, as this
was a hotly debated topic a few weeks ago.

Don't use either one extensively myself (FuseBox a little, should use it
more I know), so I can't offer any insight.

Ray