> On Thursday 08 Jul 2004 14:59 pm, Joe Rinehart wrote:
>> I'll be releasing a whole set of things like this as
>> custom tags in
>> the next week or two, want to do some testing :)?

> I'd like to too, if that is a general invite.
> I've just built something fairly basic in _javascript_, but
> it is quite hacky.

> It works by you creating a div for each pane called 'div0'
> 'div1' etc., and
> then internal copying them into a data structure, then
> using the nam
> attribute of those div's to draw tab buttons.
> When a tab button is clicked, it copies the content of the
> pane into the
> datastructure, and copies the new pane from the structure
> to the pane.
> It works, and is vaguly expandable, but yours may well be
> better :-)

I'd be interested to know what your thoughts are on the tabset
utilities in the onTap framework then. :)

http://www.turnkey.to/ontap/docs/?doc=advanced/htlib

Imo it would be difficult to make anything much more flexible or
expandable.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with