not much, but thanks...

this particular document describes the bits I already know -- the
complicated bits are the ones that let me maintain all of the existing
features of my tabset widget, such as styles, mouseover events, and
being able to place the tabs on any side (top,left,right,bottom) of
the content area with any orientation (left, right, center or top
center bottom). In all honesty it's probably not all that difficult
(style in particular i believe is all handled with css class names),
but it would require me to take some time to pry apart my existing
code to make it a reality.