Hmmm... you know, that raises a good point...

Not one I have time to work on right now, but there probably is a way
to allow that same tab system to accept modifications to the tab-set
on the client after the tabs have been generated. It would require a
significant amount of work to accomplish tho, so I'll have to
back-burner it for now. Right now it disables the active tab by
setting style.display='none' on a predesignated set of div's, so I'd
have to create some js objects and arrays on the page to support
dynamic changes...

> On Thursday 08 Jul 2004 15:22 pm, S. Isaac Dealey wrote:
>> admittedly, probably also not what you're looking for,
>> but there it

> Not for us at any rate - generating the tabs server side
> means we can't add
> tabs client side.

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?