It seems like there is a recognised bug in Jrun, see this forum thread
(including possible workarounds)
http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=
69&threadid=806965&forumid=2
(tiny url of the same http://tinyurl.com/5y2rt )

--
Hugo Ahlenius

Hugo Ahlenius                  E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Officer                Phone:            +46 8 230460
UNEP GRID-Arendal              Fax:              +46 8 230441
Stockholm Office               Mobile:         +46 733 467111
                               WWW:       http://www.grida.no