> Cameron, do you think I think should increase the MaxPermSize ?

512 is alot of permenant memory, I would say it's more likely that
you'd be better off increasing the heap size if you're going to
increase anything.  If you ahve 3 gigs on that machine and CF's the
only thing on it (I don't know if it is), there's no harm in
increasing it a little bit.

Having said that, I wouldn't just increase it willy nilly.  Watch the
amount of RAM jrun consumes over time and see if it's much over 1024
when your server starts crashing.  If it is, then you might try
pushing it up another 512.  Another bit of advice I'd give would be to
set your initial heap and max heap to the same value.  This prevents
frequent resizing of memory as it grows above the initial level of
512.

That heap contains all the memory consumed by all the objects in CF,
including session scope, application scope, server scope, and anything
your caching.  It also contains all the files in the 2024 file
template cache.  There's really no scientific way to measure how much
each of these is consuming, but you if you want to look deeper intot
he memory consumption of your CF server, you might want to take a peek
at the following blog post by Brandon Purcell:
http://www.bpurcell.org/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=967

Also, this is all assuming it's a memory problem, which it might not
be, but often is.  I'd not toss out the possibility of it being a
memory problem lightly.

-Cameron