( Thanks to all who responded on this one )... What would my options be
assuming that no virtual directories are possible to set up. ( this is on an
ISP ). And after initially contacting them, they seemed to be doubtful they
supported virtual directories. I would like to reuse as much of the code as
possible without duplication.

+ Non secure site Directory ( http://www.mysite.com )

+ Secure Site Directory ( https://www.mysite.com )

    > I wish to point to the directory on the Normal Site ( ie: use virtual
directories here )