Make a virtual directory in the web server to point to the images
location.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Farmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 3:16 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: https and includes...

perhaps I'm not explaining myself well. Below is the layout of the sites

+ Non secure site Directory ( http://www.mysite.com )

+ Secure Site Directory ( https://www.mysite.com )

   > I wish to point to the directory on the Normal Site

Now I've used relative paths and the included files are fine. The
problem is that when refrencing images it's reading the custom tags and
then looking for the images in the current ( https ) folder. Not from
the http folder.

Daniel Farmer
Coldfusion Developer
P: 613.269.3463