There aren't much good IDE's on the market for ColdFusion. Macromedia
unfortunately f*cked up CF Studio, and came with a replacement in the
name of DWMX, which is kinda frustrating.

1: often crashes
2: treeview works only 60%, missing icons, bad reloads with copy paste,
etc.
3: reference in 150px by 150px, not being able to print or select the
text at all
4: collapsible code... erm.. not..
5: The welcoming screen often keeps hanging on 1400px resolutions. No
way you can get it to go away
6: minimize, maximize of the screen makes your cpu cry
7: The search is in 1 word, useless. Within the results no directory
path is shown, so the file you click in the search could be customer a
or customer b, when you do a folder search. Especially when you are
working with frameworks and overriding (which I do often)
8: Clicking un unregistered fileformat with DWMX from within the DWMX
treeview pops op u message "Unsupported by Dreamweaver" this also
happens with *.txt files. CF Studio never had the guts to tell me this
and just opened the file like I asked it to.
9: The context sensitive search is case sensitive, this is totally...
useless when you make a code selection and want to see the properties in
a blink.

I haven't tried CFEclipse yet, have it downloaded but I should give it a
try I suppose.