> Does anyone know of a webservice for MLS?  I am wanting my client be
> able to list all of her houses based off of what is in the MLS
> database.  Has anyone done anything like this?

My wife is a realtor in San Diego. I built a site for her, http://www.rkurup.com, that contains a full implementation of the MLS search for San Diego.

As others here indicate, the data providers are very specific about what you can and can't do with the data. My wife pays a monthly fee to the local data provider. That gives her ftp access to data dumps in delimited text format and images posted with the listings. There are specific rules about what we can do with the data, how it can be displayed, etc. Check with the local data provider, your client should be able to find out who that is from her office.