I wanted to say that two of my products, the Alagad Image Component
and the now deprecated MagicTag were mentioned here.  Please let me
know if I can answer any questions on these products.

The site for both of these is http://www.alagad.com.  I can also be
reached via the contact us form on that site.

Thanks,

Doug Hughes
President, Alagad Inc
http://www.alagad.com