Hi Mike,

>Anyone know of a god network firewall system?

For his/her/its networks, common mythology has it the God uses a guy
named Peter.  However, the other side has its tools too:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006L558/qid=1091465888/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-8189120-5867211?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Seriously though...as a developer who's not a network guy who's been
asked to to networkish type stuff, I've had good luck with the
rack-mountable, standalone, web-administratable dedicated devices made
by Nokia and the like.  My experience with software-based firewalls
has been shaky, but, again, I'm not a netadmin.

-joe