Personally, I use IPTables for network firewall protection, both because of the price and the ease of use. For me, it is simpler to crank out a list of rules on the command line than to trust some GUI that may or may not be doing what it says it is doing.

Also, as a Flash developer who sometimes works with 'wierd ports', being able to configure NAT on the fly is incredibly useful.

Michael Dinowitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyone know of a god network firewall system? Zonealarm is good for a
single machine, but I think that mothernature.com needs a system wide
firewall. What do you use, what do you suggest?
Thanks

--
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com