I am curious on something regarding Arabic text.  We have a page here
that one of the clients enters in data that is Arabic, this inserts
fine into the database on CF5 but moving it to CFMX it errors out.  I
would have thought it would be the reverse since it was my
understanding CFMX was native UTF8