The query fails to insert the data on an error that basicly has it
reading an apostrophe in the middle of some of the arabic text.
Decided today to just load up CFMX(possibly Oracle as well) on one of
the desktops and trying to test it some more.  After talking to some
other groups we found that the data center has not been 100% trueful
with us and can no longer be sure if settings truely are as we are
being told they are.  Of course no idea when we will actually get to
that testing since they will be running CF5 on production servers
until the next version of CF is being sold.