From: Paul Johnston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2000 10:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Slightly OT - Detecting that a page has completed.

Why not use the OnRequestEnd.cfm page (like application.cfm but at end of
request not start!) and test that this has run.

You can do this by putting an if statement to check which page has been
requested by the user, and assuming you have ID's and stuff of various
users, you can put in a database that they have received the page when this
page is hit.

You can not however without some kind of "I have read this" button, test
whether they have read it and there is no way you can check if they've
understood it ;)

Paul