On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:11:08 -0400, Jim Davis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the MX world things aren't that simple.  You can't just call a template
> from the command line like you used to.  However you can still call CF
> Templates via the web server (as always) - and there's a few tools that let
> you do this from the command line.  "WGet" is one that works well but there
> are others.

Blackstone provides an event gateway that lets you call CFC methods in
a variety of new ways. I believe that it would be very simple to
provide a small Java application that let you invoke CFC methods from
the command line (which could then invoke any CFM pages via
<cfinclude> or <cfmodule>).
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood