Yea, I forgot to mention that is the way that we are heading - towards a
managed dedicated server, not a shared one like we are right now.  Your
advice was exactly what I was thinking.  I was just looking for any snags
that I might not have thought of regarding the multiple IP/single IP situation.

Thanks,

Ray