Same here... Used it extensively with FB3, but since FB4 I have not
touched it. I am trying to find a good tool to use here at work:
tracking/gathering requirements, diagramming, documentation, task
assignment, etc... Adalon gave me the best combo of the features I
really needed at the time and I am hoping Adalon V.3 will offer the
same... Unless someone can recommend some alternatives to look int. I am
very open to checking as products out as possible.

Mike

Michael T. Tangorre