> Are you saying that He3 "could" contain additional development tools
> such as requirements tracking, diagramming, etc.. (as seen in Adalon)?
> If so, I would be happy to drop you an email off list that outlines
> everything that would be great for a Fusebox development tool in
> addition to a great CF development tool.

He3 could contain any functionality the CFML community finds appropriate.
I've never used Adalon, so I can't comment on it or whether features found
in it could show up in He3. However, if you're willing to provide me with
what you are looking for then we will certainly take it under advisement.

In regard to diagramming specifically, I saw Jeff Peter's Fuseminder
application at CFUN and that seems like a worthwhile tool.

-Matt